1) How does the application process work? Once we’ve received your application, we’ll notify you via email within a week to 10 business days as to whether or not you’ve been accepted. Next, you’ll receive a “formal invitation” by mail. Return that ASAP along with payment to confirm your registration and request a space #. About 4 weeks prior to the market, you’ll receive a “newsletter” by mail. This newsletter will let you know your space #, as well as important information regarding check-in, unloading, taxes, etc.
2) How much are spaces? $140 for a 10×12 space
3) Can I apply for more than one space? Yes
4) Is electricity available? Yes, for a $60 fee and must be vital to your craft (ie monogramming, embroidery, ect.)
5) Is there special parking for vendors: NO, however, there is paid parking available
6) Do I need a tax ID #? No, taxes will be paid flea market day to the City of Canton.
7) What if it rains? The flea market is on rain or shine
8) Can I bring merchandise that is not handmade? NO- the Courthouse Square is reserved for vendors with handmade/partially handmade items
9) Where can I find out information about tour buses/parking? Contact the Dept. of Tourism at 601.859.1307